1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Scroll down the left-hand menu and look for the option titled “Acquisition.” Click on it to open up a sub-menu.
3. Select “Overview.” You’ll see a pie-chart detailing which percentage of your users is coming from Organic Search, Referrals, Direct, Social, etc.
4. In the list at the bottom of the page, you’ll see all the different sources of your traffic. Click on Social.
5. This will open up another list that will show you, in numbers, how much referral traffic you received from each social media channel in the last month.
6. Next, in the left-hand menu click on Referrals.
7. Scroll down on the main page and select Pinterest
8. You will now see a list of Pins that have received traffic. Copy one and open a new tab on your computer.
9. Go to Pinterest.com
10. Add the copied link to the end so it looks something like this: www.pinterest.com/pin/286119382562926135/
11. This will take you to the specific pins showing you details about it.