https://deedeecreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Logo-DeeDeeCreative-300x300.png 0 0 Dee Trethewey https://deedeecreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Logo-DeeDeeCreative-300x300.png Dee Trethewey2020-12-30 17:46:072020-12-30 17:46:07Claim Your Other Social Media Platforms
You cannot view this unit as you're not logged in yet.
Verify Your Website – A Video Tutorial What Are Boards?
Now you can claim your Instagram, Youtube, or Etsy on Pinterest.
That is beyond amazing for so many reasons:
- You’ll get stats about each Pin
- People can click through to these accounts to see and save more of your content
- When someone creates a Pin from one of your claimed accounts, the Pin will be attributed to you and your profile picture will show on all the Pins saved from these accounts.
- That is a great feature to attract an audience to your social accounts even if you don’t have a website.
- You can overcome the short lifespan of Instagram posts with this feature cause once they are pinned to your Pinterest account, they will have a much longer life.
How to claim other accounts on Pinterest?
- Click at the top of Pinterest to open your menu
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to the “Claim other accounts” section
- Click Claim next to the accounts you want to link
- Confirm that you want to link accounts in the authorization window that pops up
- Ensure that you are signed into all relevant accounts before trying to claim
PS. you must have a business account on Pinterest and Instagram to enable this feature